yAGC MA Scholarship & MCAP Online Scholarship Program
AGC MA and the Massachusetts Construction Advancement Program (MCAP) give out scholarship awards each year to deserving individuals who are enrolled in a construction or civil engineering degree program. Scholarships are given out in early fall of each year.
The scholarship application process is now open for 2022. Click here to fill out a scholarship application. The deadline to submit applications is June 30. Please contact Kara Cady with any questions.
- Students attending college in the fall of 2023 are eligible for their current year of study.
- Applicants must be a resident of Massachusetts or attending a college or university in Massachusetts.
- Eligible applicants must be enrolled in a degree-granting program related to construction, construction technology, construction engineering, civil engineering, or construction management at an accredited college or university.
- Candidates may be either full or part-time students. Part-time students must be enrolled in at least two construction or civil engineering related courses within the same semester.
- Applicants may apply each year that they meet the above eligibility requirements. Previous award recipients are eligible to reapply with the condition that they also meet the eligibility requirements.
- Financial need is not a criteria for eligibility but will be considered.
2021 Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations to the AGC MA & MCAP Scholarship recipients! The recipients rewarded are all outstanding individuals who work hard and show enthusiasm for the construction industry. They attend schools like Wentworth Institute of Technology, University of Massachusetts Amherst, and Worcester Polytechnic Institute. This year’s recipients are looking forward to continuing their education and career in the construction industry. Special thanks to the scholarship awards panel: Deborah Griffin, Stan Martin, Francis Madigan, and Gary Miller. Congratulations to all!
Nour Assaf - University of Massachusetts-Amherst
Michael Cooper - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Mitchell Decelles - Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Luis Godoy - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Jordan James - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Chaise Kakuk - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Samuel Santaniello - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Alexis Sturgis - Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Abigail Trainor - Wentworth Institute of Technology