AGC MA Scholarship & MCAP Online Scholarship Program
AGC MA and the Massachusetts Construction Advancement Program (MCAP) gives out scholarship awards each year to deserving individuals who are enrolled in a construction or civil engineering degree program. Scholarships are given out in early fall of each year. The scholarship application is available here. The deadline to submit applications is June 1. Please contact Kara Cady with any questions.
- College students attending college in the fall of 2022 are eligible for their current year of study.
- Applicants must be attending a college or university in Massachusetts or be a resident of Massachusetts, attending college in any state.
- Eligible applicants must be enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited college or university. The program must be related to construction, construction technology, construction engineering, civil engineering, or construction management.
- Candidates may be either full or part-time students. Part-time students must be enrolled in at least two construction or civil engineering related courses within the same semester.
- Applicants may apply each year that they meet the above eligibility requirements. Previous award recipients are eligible to reapply with the condition that they also meet the eligibility requirements.
- Financial need is not a criteria for eligibility but will be considered.
AGC of America Scholarships
The AGC Education and Research Foundation offers undergraduate and graduate scholarships along with Workforce Development Scholarships. Applications were being accepted March 1 until June 1. You can download an application or go online for the scholarship applications. The deadline has now passed.
The AGC Education and Research Foundation offers undergraduate and graduate level scholarships to students enrolled in ABET or ACCE-accredited construction management or construction related engineering programs. Over $10 million in scholarships have been awarded to more than 4,000 students attending colleges and universities across the country. The criteria to apply for undergraduate and graduate scholarships outlines the eligibility to apply.
For students entering craft training or technical programs, The AGC Education and Research Foundation is happy to announce that thanks to a generous contribution from the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) and its Build Your Future initiative, the first Build Your Future Scholarship were awarded to nineteen applicants in the summer of 2015. The criteria to apply for this scholarship outlines eligibility.
2020 Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations to the AGC MA & MCAP Scholarship recipients! The recipients rewarded are all outstanding individuals who work hard and show enthusiasm for the construction industry. All recipients are enrolled in a construction management or civil engineering degree program and maintain impressive GPAs. Representing from Wentworth Institute of Technology, Northeastern University, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Villanova University and Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. This year’s recipients are looking forward to continuing their education and career in the construction industry. Special thanks to the scholarship awards panel: Deborah Griffin, Stan Martin, Francis Madigan, and Gary Miller; AGC MA CEO & President: Bob Petrucelli. Congratulations to all!
Benjamin Cargill - University of Massachusetts-Amherst
Jacob DiGangi - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Chung Hyun Sung - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Jordan James - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Isha Kadam - Northeastern University
Jordann Landa - Villanova University
Jayvonte Odom - Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
Samuel Santaniello - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Matthew Smith - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Abigail Trainor - Wentworth Institute of Technology