About AGC MA
Building Excellence is what AGC MA and our members achieve. As the leading commercial construction association in the Commonwealth, AGC MA provides member benefits and business resources for the state’s building industry.
The Association offers valuable management education, exemplary safety training, and dedicated advocacy for our members and the industry at large, continually improving the quality, integrity and responsibility to the general public and its surrounding communities.
Building Excellence for the Industry. Building Excellence for Massachusetts.
AGC MA is a chapter of the national Associated General Contractors of America, which began in 1918 with the goal to assist the government in building up the nation, an objective that AGC has been fulfilling since that time.
AGC MA was founded in 1935--representing over 85 years of Building Excellence.
Currently, the chapter works closely with all facets of the industry to offer fair business practices for 200 members from Cape Cod to the New York border.
To provide members powerful programs, services, and initiatives that strengthens their competitive advantage and promotes the economic strength of the commercial construction industry.
AGC MA's Commitment
- Promote fair and equitable dealings with construction owners and with all segments of the industry.
- Foster unrestricted access to all construction markets to permit qualified contractors to pursue work competitively.
- Advance best practices to improve the construction delivery process.
- Initiate legislation to promote the interests of member firms.
- Encourage the use of new technology and safe working environments through education and training.