AGC MA Scholarship & MCAP Online Scholarship Program
AGC MA and the Massachusetts Construction Advancement Program (MCAP) give out scholarship awards each year to deserving individuals who are enrolled in a construction or civil engineering degree program. Scholarships are given out in early fall of each year. The scholarship application is available here. The deadline to submit applications is June 1. Please contact Kara Cady with any questions.
- Students attending college in the fall of 2022 are eligible for their current year of study.
- Applicants must be a resident of Massachusetts or attending a college or university in Massachusetts.
- Eligible applicants must be enrolled in a degree-granting program related to construction, construction technology, construction engineering, civil engineering, or construction management at an accredited college or university.
- Candidates may be either full or part-time students. Part-time students must be enrolled in at least two construction or civil engineering related courses within the same semester.
- Applicants may apply each year that they meet the above eligibility requirements. Previous award recipients are eligible to reapply with the condition that they also meet the eligibility requirements.
- Financial need is not a criteria for eligibility but will be considered.
2020 Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations to the AGC MA & MCAP Scholarship recipients! The recipients rewarded are all outstanding individuals who work hard and show enthusiasm for the construction industry. The attend schools like Wentworth Institute of Technology, Northeastern University, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Villanova University and Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. This year’s recipients are looking forward to continuing their education and career in the construction industry. Special thanks to the scholarship awards panel: Deborah Griffin, Stan Martin, Francis Madigan, and Gary Miller, and Bob Petrucelli. Congratulations to all!
Benjamin Cargill - University of Massachusetts-Amherst
Jacob DiGangi - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Chung Hyun Sung - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Jordan James - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Isha Kadam - Northeastern University
Jordann Landa - Villanova University
Jayvonte Odom - Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
Samuel Santaniello - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Matthew Smith - Wentworth Institute of Technology
Abigail Trainor - Wentworth Institute of Technology