Safety is everyone's business! When something happens on a job site, it affects not only the individual but also every member of the building team—the building owner/developer, architect, subcontractors, and contractor alike.
Create a culture of safety in your company operations. It is an investment in the future of your firm and your employees. It can create healthier, more productive workers, decrease the likelihood of OSHA fines and costly litigation, and cut down on time loss and employee absences on your site.
Need help in developing a safe work environment or need some safety advice? Contact Chris Ziegler, Director of Safety
AGC MA Safety Institute is sponsored by :
AGC MA has regularly scheduled training programs and can tailor training to fit your firm's particular needs.
- Training - join regularly scheduled training classes or have them tailored to fit your firm's needs
OSHA 10-Hour classes held throughout the year
OSHA 30-Hour classes held several times a year
OSHA Training Institute courses held throughout the year
For information on OTI classes, please contact Barbara Canoni
- Consultations - sharpen your program OR institute a more progressive plan.
- Inspections - on your job site anywhere in New England.
- Emergency Action Plans - teach your site people the importance of an EAP.
- Safety Committee - meet monthly with safety professionals to discuss issues and hear relevant presentations.
- Safety Digest and Bulletins quarterly
- And much more . . .
It's the law in Massachusetts. . . 10-hour OSHA safety training minimum for all employees on public sector job sites!