Safety Committee Meeeting - April 2018Name: Safety Committee Meeeting - April 2018Date: April 23, 2018Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Speakers: Bob Kunz, Dimeo and Nancy Hughes, President of OHS Training & Consulting and Training
Topic: Respirator Utilization
N95 filtering face-piece respirators are more than just a “dust mask”. An interactive discussion covering voluntary use to an effective solution to respiratory protection for airborne particulate with concentrations up to APF 10.
Dates to Remember
- May 14, 2018—Next Safety Committee Meeting—4:00 pm
- May 14 - 7:00am-1:00pm & May 15 - 2:00pm-8:00pm - OSHA 10-Hour Training—You MUST register online. Pre-payment is required - NO Exceptions
- June 22, 2018 NASA Safety Awards Brunch at the Westin Copley Place 10:30 am - 12:30 pm—PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE-This is necessary to be sure we do not run out of food.
- July 16 - 7:00am-1:00pm & July 17 - 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm - OSHA 10-Hour Training - You MUST register online. Pre-payment is required NO Exceptions
- August 20-21-22 & 23 - 7:00am- 4:00 pm all days - OSHA 30-Hour Training—You MUST register online. Pre-payment is required - NO Exceptions
The AGC MA news bulletin offers up to date information on programs, events, industry trends and more...
Get Connected by joining our mailing list!