Commercial Construction Industry Opioid SummitName: Commercial Construction Industry Opioid SummitDate: January 23, 2019Time: 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM ESTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Please join AGC MA and allied association partners on January 23, 2019 for a Construction Industry Opioid Summit to address this critical issue. Respected health care, construction companies, and trade union panelists will share their perspectives on implementing practical solutions that can assist your employees and their families.
- 7:30: Registration & Networking
- 8:00: Welcome & Opening Remarks: Mike O’Brien (Gilbane) AGC Board Chairman
- Michael Botticelli (Grayken Institute)
- Ken Duckworth (BCBS MA & National Alliance for Mental Illness)
- Julianne Bride (Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA)
- Lisa Kelly-Croswell (Boston Medical Center)
- Shaun Carvalho (Shawmut)
- Maureen Kirkpatrick (Turner)
- Jeff Werner (N.E. Regional Carpenters Union)
- Frank Callahan (Mass. Building Trades Council)
- David Argus (Karas & Kara Glass)
10:30: Closing Remarks: Bob Petrucelli (AGC MA),
Thank you to our program sponsor:
In partnership with:
The AGC MA news bulletin offers up to date information on programs, events, industry trends and more...
Get Connected by joining our mailing list!