AGC Young Contractors Professional Institute
12 Pragmatic, Results-Focused Half-Day Seminars January – June
Build the skills you need most now to:
- Improve bottom-line job performance
- Strengthen core competencies, build new skills
- Learn current best practices for your company
- Win work with existing and new clients
- Strengthen relationships with clients
- Accelerate your career development
- Increase greater value in your company
Now in our 13th successful year with 225+ alumni, YCPI features:
- The most important current skills and topics
- Scheduling for lasting results and your convenience
- Hands-on learning methods and tools
- Four joint sessions with BSA Young Architects
- New schedule increases your convenience
- Industry leader expert instructors
New England’s best construction organizations have sent their best people to YCPI: Archer Corporation, Barr and Barr, Brandeis University, Callahan Inc., J.C. Cannistraro, CCB, Central Ceilings, Charter Environmental, Commodore Builders, Consigli Construction, Dacon Corp., Deiulis Brothers, Elaine Construction, Erland Construction, Inc., C.E. Floyd, T.G. Gallagher, Gilbane, Inc., G. Greene Construction Co. Inc., Greenscape, E. Guigli & Sons, Hart Engineering, North Shore Mechanical, Daniel O’Connell’s Sons, Performance Contracting, W. T. Rich, Sea-Dar, Security, Siena, Skanska, Spaceworks, Marc Truant, Underhill, R.F. Walsh, Walsh Brothers, Weston & Sampson, Wright Millwork … and many more!
YCPI tuition for AGC members is:
- $3,000 for first participant from company
- $2,500 for each additional participant
Non-AGC members are also welcome. Tuition for non-members is:
- $4,200 for first participant from company
- $3,700 for each additional participant
Note: MCAP contributing firms receive a 75% reimbursement of the registration fee (up to $4,000 total, per class per company) with paid registration and class attendance. Please contact Barbara Canoni at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-786-8917 if you have any questions.
The AGC MA news bulletin offers up to date information on programs, events, industry trends and more...
Get Connected by joining our mailing list!