SOLD OUT - NFPA Train the Trainer CourseName: SOLD OUT - NFPA Train the Trainer CourseDate: May 19, 2017Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDTEvent Description:AGC MA MEMBERS ONLY
There is limited seating for this session
If you sign up and cannot attend please let us know in advance so we can put someone else in your place
AGC MA has entered into an agreement with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) to offer a Train the Trainers course for the City of Boston's Hot Work Certificate Safety Program.
The following is the learning objective of the Program:
- Attendees, after participating in this course will be able to describe the various types of hot work
- Identify common fuel sources and ignition sources
- Cite relevant standards, regulations, and ordinances that are applicable to hot work
- Define the duties and responsibilities of each person on the hot work team
- Read and understand a hot work permit.
Program Training Session Administrative Duties
The Instructor will be required to handle all administrative duties associated with his or her Program training sessions. The core responsibilities are outlined below:
- Pick up NFPA training materials from AGC MA (these will not be mailed)
- Distribute class materials to attendees
- Verify Registration
- Verify attendee's identification (state issued ID)
- Ensure all attendees sign acknowledgement and waiver
- Provide general direction for attendees
- Ensure all attendees complete the test on their own within one hour and without assistance from any other individual (unless expressly provided in writing by NFPA) or reference to outside material
- Return unused NFPA materials to NFPA
- Return completed tests with test booklets to NFPA within 24 hours of test completion.
When registering for this course the following information is REQUIRED
First Name, Last Name - Complete home address - Phone Number and Mobile Number
The AGC MA news bulletin offers up to date information on programs, events, industry trends and more...
Get Connected by joining our mailing list!