Safety Committee Meeting May 2018Name: Safety Committee Meeting May 2018Date: May 21, 2018Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Speaker: Gerry Sousa, Executive Director, Safety Council of Western New England
Topic: Distracted and Defensive Driving
Join us for a presentation about Distracted & Defensive Driving. The latest statistics show motor vehicle fatalities are up 6% from 2016. More than 40,000 people were killed on our nation's roadways last year, and distracted driving is a major contributor. Topics will include:
- Reducing motor vehicle incident rates
- Decreasing workers' compensation claims
- Improving productivity by keeping employees safe, on and off the job
Dates to Remember
- June 22, 2018 NASA Safety Awards Brunch at the Westin Copley Place 10:30 am - 12:30 pm—PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE
- July 16 - 7:00am-1:00pm & July 17 - 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm - OSHA 10-Hour Training - You MUST register online. Pre-payment is required NO Exceptions
- August 20-21-22 & 23 - 7:00am- 4:00 pm all days - OSHA 30-Hour Training—You MUST register online. Pre-payment is required.
The AGC MA news bulletin offers up to date information on programs, events, industry trends and more...
Get Connected by joining our mailing list!