New Boston Residents Job Policy: What CM’s/GC’s Need to Know for Successful Compliance”Name: New Boston Residents Job Policy: What CM’s/GC’s Need to Know for Successful Compliance”Date: June 22, 2017Time: 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Workshop Features:Join AGC MA and the City of Boston compliance personnel for an interactive discussion about the new BRJP nature, goals, implementation, directives/mandates, CM/GC expectations and non-compliance penalties.Owner/CM Representatives will discuss project implementation strategies & best practices for meeting goals and achieving compliance.Panelists
- John A. Smith: Policy Analyst, Mayor’s office of Economic Development
- Peter Sasso: Director of Compliance, Boston Planning & Development Agency
- Christopher Brown: Boston Residents Jobs Policy Manager
- Aaron Hallquist: Assistant Compliance Manager, Boston Planning & Development Agency
- Nicole Richer: President, The Compliance Mentor Group
- Paul Dietel, Director of Capital Programs at Harvard Business School
- Linda Shaughnessy, EEO Compliance Officer, Walsh Brothers
The AGC MA news bulletin offers up to date information on programs, events, industry trends and more...
Get Connected by joining our mailing list!