Competent Person Fall Protection Certification Course September 10 -11, 2018Name: Competent Person Fall Protection Certification Course September 10 -11, 2018Date: September 10, 2018Time: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:2 days - September 10 & 11, 2018The Competent Person Fall Protection course is designed for anyone who is working at heights, decision makers and supervisors who are responsible for answering questions about fall protection. This course is designed to give all students the knowledge base to identify hazards both existing and potential and how to mitigate those hazards.
Course is limited to 12 students
- Fall hazard elimination and control measures
- Applicable fall protection regulations
- Fall hazard surveys and fall protection procedures
- The responsibilities of designated persons under the standards
- Detailed inspection of equipment components and systems
- Fall protection system assessments and determining when a system is unsafe
- Fall protection rescue procedures
- The selection and use of non-certified anchorages
Dress code for training: safety toed shoes, long pants and short sleeve shirt.
Please Bring your fall protection gear and gloves.
The AGC MA news bulletin offers up to date information on programs, events, industry trends and more...
Get Connected by joining our mailing list!