Advanced Last Planner System - CM-Lean Renewal CourseName: Advanced Last Planner System - CM-Lean Renewal CourseDate: October 29, 2018Time: 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Advanced Last Planner System
Starting to use LPS is a great first step but nothing goes perfectly the first time or even the second. Participants will conduct a self-assessment of their LPS use as the basis for identifying LPS challenges and introducing the next level of LPS opportunities. In the session we will take real life challenges in implementing LPS from the participants and engage in active problem solving with the group. We will also introduce additional aspects of LPS to try and take your team to the next level. Finally, through discussion and exercises we will look at facilitation and best practices especially around pull planning.
Learning Objectives – Attendees will be able to:
· Identify and work through common challenges in using LPS
· Explain more advanced LPS practices and metrics such as Activities Made-Ready, Activities Anticipated, Reasons Analysis Trends, and Constraint Identification Timing
· Describe good facilitation skills
· Recognize different types of Pull Plans including Pull Planning in design
· Identify and work through common opportunities in an emerging Pull Plan
4 Hours of continuing education credits for CM-Lean Renewal
CM-Lean Renewal Requirements
As outlined in the CM-Lean Candidate Guide, the CM-Lean credential is valid for three (3) years. The CM-Lean was designed to denote knowledge and understanding of concepts related to Lean Construction adoption, practice and process transformation outlined in AGC’s Lean Construction Education Program. Because Lean Construction concepts are always evolving, individuals need to keep current with these advancements and continue their learning through continuing education.
Renewal Process for CM-Lean Holders:
- Prior to the three-year anniversary, the CM-Lean holder must submit thirty (30) hours of Lean Construction-related continuing education (CE) hours.
- Once all CE hours are submitted and approved, applicants may submit the $100.00 CM-Lean renewal fee.
- CM-Lean holders will receive an updated digital badge, and their credential will be valid for an additional three (3) years.
The AGC MA news bulletin offers up to date information on programs, events, industry trends and more...
Get Connected by joining our mailing list!