BWiC Mentor Group
Anyone can benefit from Mentorship programs at any stage of their career. BwiC members stand ready to help you succeed by offering opportunities to:
- Learn new skills
- Achieve bigger goals
- Better adjust to change
- Make better decisions
- Develop stronger values
- Develop greater confidence
- Turn weaknesses into strengths
- Obtain opportunities to network with experienced mentors
- Grow networks and future potential
- Work through difficult situations
- Connect with learning partner who believe in you and your ability
- Make the appropriate personal and professional decisions
- Improve relationship management skills with mentor
- Plan your progress to bigger achievements
- Communicate with resourceful mentors
- Gain a third-party nonjudgmental perspective
- Overcome obstacles and challenges
Each of the BWiC Mentors offer a wide range of experience and skills that can support your professional goals. Visit their LinkedIn pages to review their profiles, then contact us to request a meeting.
Christy Murphy, Senior Project Manager | Compass Project Management, Inc.
Katrina Walther | Assistant Superintendent | SUFFOLK
Siggy Pfendler | Director of Virtual Construction | Columbia Construction Company
Jillian Zafirs | Estimator | Trinity Building and Construction Management Corp.
Danielle (Arciero) O'Connell | Sr. Manager, VDC Services - Innovative Construction Solutions |Skanska USA
The AGC MA news bulletin offers up to date information on programs, events, industry trends and more...
Get Connected by joining our mailing list!