Building Leadership Institute
Improving Bottom-Line Leadership Performance 2:00-6:00 p.m.
2017 Program of five half-day seminars
New dates coming soon!
The Boston Society of Architects / AGC MA’s collaborative program, the Building Leadership Institute, helps you close the leadership gap so many companies face, delivering the insight, strategies and skills your people need NOW to:
- Improve bottom-line leadership performance
- Manage change
- Win new and repeat business
- Motivate and retain staff
- Strengthen contractor-architect-client relationships
- Lead meetings to achieve engagement and follow through
- Clarify Vision, Mission, Values, Goals
- Present and communicate more effectively
- Manage time to balance urgency and strategy
This high-impact program features:
- Five monthly half-day seminars, October – February
- Small (6 – 12 people) group, mixed designers and contractors
- Focus on applying skills in everyday work
- Lasting results, not just interesting ideas
- Interaction, insight, support and real challenge
For more information contact Bill Ronco
The AGC MA news bulletin offers up to date information on programs, events, industry trends and more...
Get Connected by joining our mailing list!